Do you feel like you have great ideas and nobody is listening to you? Are you interested in joining inspired teammates who are success driven? Our company is a progressive leader in the pest control industry. We are looking for new lead dogs that can help our Marketing Director implement marketing strategies, create web content assets, do research, write content for the website and offer suggestions for improvement. You will help us continue to grow our presence in New Jersey as we target aggressive growth. We are developing an energizing corporate culture that will award and recognize “can do” people and squeeze out underperformers. You will directly participate in the development of our emerging corporate culture through team meetings. This is your chance to be part of something great and put those ideas to good use.
Havasue Pest Control, a regional leader in the Pest Control Industry is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team.
We care deeply for and strive to build a long term relationship with each employee and customer.
What We Would Provide You
- A trusting, respectful and fun culture
- The best tools and training to get the job done the right way
- A solid pay and benefits package
- A team you can be proud of — we’ve been awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award 5 years in a row and maintain an A+ rating with the BBB
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Mileage compensation provided for travel
What You Would Do
- Develop and organize marketing and branding materials
- Develop and follow calendar to meet scheduling marketing deadlines
- Manage the company’s website and social media accounts/campaigns
- Coordinate home/trade shows and other events
What We Need for this Role
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred
- 1+ years of experience in marketing field
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Experience with Photoshop or other photo editing platform a plus
- Knowledge of InDesign a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- Photography and editing skills
- Reliable transportation is required
If you want to strategically impact our brand, manage creative projects and promotional events and be valued for what you bring to the team, apply today to join us as our Marketing Coordinator.